My niece (Holly, 3rd from left), just graduated from High School, and it's been understood for years, that I would accompany my sister to take her daughter and several friends on her senior trip, because, she went with my daughter and 5 of her friends (and myself) to Puerto Vallarta, when my daughter graduated. So, off we went to Las Vegas for 1 week! They wanted to see everything they could legally see, being 18 yrs. old. I think we did pretty well at entertaining them.
1. We went to "Thunder Down Under..." Great show...The girls loved it....but, my sister and I LOVED IT! ....but then, we are just more greatful at our age! Hee! Hee!
2. We went to MEZMERIZED, a hypnotist show...it turned out very funny. Denise, one of our girls got up there with a group of ten out of the audience....Note to self: NEVER BE HYPNOTIZED!!
3. We went to the American superstar show: Wonderful impersonators of: Tim McGraw, Michael Jackson, Carrie Underwood and Elvis. They were really good! Considering they did the singing too. Ashley and "Tim McGraw"
4. Went to the Toby Keith Bar (for lunch and souveniers)
Toby and the girls...
5. And last, but not least! They rode the roller coasters at New York New York and Nascar...also something I'll never do!!!
And, of course we did the Treasure Island "Sirens" show, Watched the Balagio water show, and "cruised the strip several times, shopping and people watching.
A good time was had by all...
Sandy and Me!!