Tuesday, October 5, 2010



Awww...Fall.  It HAS to be my favorite time of year. The cool foggy mornings inspire me to make soup. And most of all, I LOVE the colors of Fall!  When the trees change color our area takes on an entire new look.    I also love the impending holidays of Christmas and Thanksgiving.  Not only their meaning to me, but I love how these are the two holidays that my family puts a priority on to being together. And, it gives me the chance to cook the                                                        "comfort foods"  that fill my house with smells that would attract bears from the mountains!It's also a time for me to start thinking about going south where I will have the opportunity to ride with a couple of my best friends for the winter!

It's a time for cool weather campouts with the grandkids at our property.

And, it's time to begin getting the Motorhome, "Our home away from home" ready to spend several months in it again! I feel so blessed to be at this time of our lives where we are able to enjoy traveling in such comfortable accomodations. I can remember the days when we were camping in tents and small trailers and we'd see one of these pull in and we would Ohhh and Awww and say "Wow, I wonder what THAT would be like?"  Everytime we go south, we see so many beautiful  motorhomes and it becomes tempting to go shopping for a newer one, knowing we couldn't afford to buy,.... And if there's one thing I've learned in this life, It's to be grateful for ALL we have, because it can all be gone in a blink of an eye.  So, that's exactly what we do!....Thank God for all of our blessings.  Food, Friends, Family and Fun!

1 comment:

  1. fall to me becomes panic time...trying to get everyone ready to head down south...!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bronco Betsy

Bronco Betsy



Powered By Blogger