Friday, June 5, 2009

Goin out tonight!


So tonight I'm going to a wine tasting party at my friends house....I've never been to "this kind" of party, but I think I can handle it. As you can see, I'm quite ready. I'VE GOT THE SHIRT. I'VE GOT THE WINE. I'VE GOT THE PERFECT GLASS. The hostess will be providing appetizers, cheeses and chocolate!!! I'm so there....

And, I just got notice that I get to go to PDX to ride King with Desert Rose for a couple days YEE HAW! I'm so excited to get a couple days of riding in again. I haven't been able to since my trainer moved so far away.
Stay tuned for my posts on our excurtions....

4 comments:

  1. Yea, you get to ride! I'm so excited for you! Have you ridden the King before??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry Pony Girl...the King will for sure give her LOT'S of challenges!!! LOL I rode him Wednesday for 3 hours...not one issue, including a pheasant and a deer popping up next to us!!! And on the way home...he took the exact same steps that we took getting there...I did not have to cue him once!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just another notch in the belt of She who rides many ponies....LOLOL

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bronco Betsy

Bronco Betsy



Powered By Blogger