Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I just had to!....




Desert Rose will be so disappointed in me....but, I have finally broken down and bought some "REAL" boots to work Durango in, and NOT FREEZE!  
I have been SO darned cold that I sometimes didn't want to GO to the barn!
I knew something had to change.  So I went shopping, I looked at the "MUCK" brand boots, and several others, but those of you who know me...know that I have trouble finding "comfortable" shoes.  It's become the norm for me to have ouchy feet.
I also, needed them to be "nicely" insulated as well as comfortable.
I was so happy to find just that!
And, I've been stepped on twice now.  Fortunately, he didn't put all his weight on me, but I didn't want to risk getting broken toes....These have titanium toes.  

I do worry a bit about them being sticky in the stirrups, but so far that hasn't been a problem, and I find I'm better about keeping "just the toes" in there,  rather than getting lazy and putting too much in.  
These may not be the "fashion statement"  that DR likes to see me make, but this is one I'm keeping, sorry cousin!
I'm just so glad to have warm feet again!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bronco Betsy

Bronco Betsy



Powered By Blogger