Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Lucky Me!  

I've been so lucky to receive two really nice gifts this month!

Desert Rose and Bossman bought me this saddle horn bag (aka: drink bag).  Isn't it beautiful!  I can't wait to see it on my boy.
 And then, I was lucky enough to have a few of my Pony Cousins over for a few days of riding.  And Cowgirljlynn gave me these beautiful coasters!
I think they will go perfect in my home in the desert.  Can't wait to...Uhhh, I just realized, people might put wet drinks on these....Hmmm.

Maybe I'll just tell em to "put the drink on the table", I'd rather have a ring on the table than to mess these up.

Thank you cousins and Bossman!!

1 comment:

  1. What cool gifts for sure...yes rings on the table..to pretty to use for saisd purpose!

    Jan

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bronco Betsy

Bronco Betsy



Powered By Blogger