Monday, August 20, 2012


GLUTEN FREE? What's that?

Lately, I've heard of so many people who are finding out they are allergic to Wheat, or have asthma, or Rheumatoid Arthritis and the list goes on.
I for one have been diagnosed with RA and am shocked at how much and fast it attacks.

I also LOVE to cook and bake and am always looking for new recipes. On one of my searches I came across this blog, and I just have to share it with you because her recipes are AMAZING looking and having been to culinary school, I've become familiar with most of these flour and sweeteners that she substitutes, so please don't let their scientific names scare you. You can get all of these at the supermarket now. (Occasionally might need to visit a health food store). But if you have been told by your doctor that you would/might benefit from a gluten free diet, THIS is the place you want to be to get good information and recipes!

I hope this site helps you too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bronco Betsy

Bronco Betsy



Powered By Blogger